- 2 Lbs. Cube Steak, Cut into 1 Inch Strips
- 1 Cup MIES ORIGINAL BREADING (Or Your MIES BREADING of Choice)
- ½ Tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ Tsp. Pepper
- ¼ Tsp. Cayenne
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Oil for Frying Recommend a Canola-Vegetable Blend or Canola Oil
- Combine MIES BREADING, salt, pepper, and cayenne in a dish.
- Whisk together milk and eggs in a separate dish.
- Dredge the meat in breading mixture. Then dip quickly in egg mixture. Then put back into the breading mixture to coat on both sides. Continue until all the meat is fully breaded.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Fry steak strips 4 to 5 at a time, turning midway through. When golden brown, remove from the pan to a paper towel-lined plate. Continue until all the meat is done. Serve & Enjoy!!