- 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ¾ Lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 Carrot, Peeled and Chopped
- 2 Lbs. Potatoes, Peeled and Cubed
- 2 Tbsp. MIES ORIGINAL BREADING (Or Your MIES BREADING of Choice) 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Cup Low Sodium Beef Broth
- 1 Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ Cup Frozen Peas
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- Add salt to water and then boil potatoes until tender, about 12 minutes. Once potatoes are tender, drain potatoes and put them into a bowl. Combine sour cream and heavy cream. Add the cream mixture into potatoes and mash until potatoes are almost smooth.
- While potatoes boil, preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to hot pan with beef. Season the meat, as preferred. Brown and crumble meat for 3 to 4 minutes. Add chopped carrots and onions to the meat. Cook veggies with meat 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a second small skillet over medium heat, cook butter and MIES BREADING for 2 minutes. Whisk in broth and Worcestershire sauce to make a gravy. Thicken gravy 1 minute. Add gravy to meat and vegetables. Stir in peas.
- Preheat broiler to high. Fill a small flameproof casserole dish with meat and vegetable mixture. Spoon potatoes over meat evenly. Top potatoes with paprika and broil 6 to 8 inches from the heat until potatoes are evenly browned. Top casserole dish with chopped parsley. Serve & Enjoy!!