Melt In Your Mouth Mac-N-Cheese
- 4 Cups Dried Macaroni
- 1 Egg
- ⅓ Stick of Butter
- ¼ Cup MIES ORIGINAL BREADING (Or Your MIES BREADING of Choice)
- 2 ½ Cups Whole Milk
- 2 Tsp. Dry Mustard
- 1 Lb. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- ½ Tsp. Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Cook the macaroni until slightly firm. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg. In a large pot, make the sauce by melting the butter and sprinkle in the MIES BREADING. Whisking constantly, cook over medium-low heat for a couple of minutes. Then add the milk and dry mustard-whisk until smooth. Cook until very thick, about 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to low.
- Take ¼ Cup of the sauce and slowly pour it into the beaten egg, whisking constantly to avoid cooking the egg-whisk until smooth. Pour the egg mixture into the sauce, whisking constantly until smooth. Add in cheese and stir to melt. Then add in the pepper.
- Combine cooked macaroni and sauce-mix. Serve immediately (while creamy). Serve & Enjoy!!
Cooking Tip ~ Put into a buttered baking dish, top with extra cheese, and bake until bubbly and golden on top (20-25 minutes).