- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts, Cut Thin
- ½ Cup MIES ORIGINAL BREADING (Or Your MIES BREADING of Choice)
- 6 Tbsp. Butter
- 5 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth
- ¼ Cup Capers
- ¼ Cup Italian Parsley
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, to taste. Dredge chicken breasts in MIES BREADING and shake off excess.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 Tbsp. of butter with 3 Tbsp. olive oil. When butter and oil start to sizzle, add 2 pieces of chicken and cook for 3 minutes. When chicken is browned, flip and cook the other side for 3 minutes. Remove and transfer to a plate. Add 2 Tbsp. butter and 2 Tbsp. olive oil to skillet. When butter and oil start to sizzle, add the other 2 pieces of chicken and cook as stated above and remove once cooked.
- In empty skillet, add the lemon juice, broth, and capers. Return to stove and bring to a boil. Return all the chicken to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes – internal temperature of chicken to be at or above 165°. Remove chicken to platter. Add remaining 2 Tbsp. butter to sauce and whisk vigorously. Pour sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley. Serve & Enjoy!!