Fried Veggie Favorites
- ½ Lb. Portabella Mushrooms (Or Your Fresh Vegetable of Choice)
- 2 Cups MIES ORIGINAL BREADING (Or Your Mies Breading of Choice)
- Warm Water
- Oil for Frying Recommend a Canola-Vegetable Blend or Canola Oil
- Preheat oil to 350°.
- While the oil is preheating, fill a bowl with warm water. In another bowl put the MIES BREADING. Dip the portabella mushrooms in the warm water and then dredge through the breading, until well coated. Once fully coated, let the portabella mushrooms sit for 1 minute (the breading will become tacky).
- Fry portabella mushrooms in oil until breading is a golden brown (approximately 90 seconds). Cooking time will vary based on size and type of fresh vegetable being used.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oil and place on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve & Enjoy!!