Fried Key Lime Shrimp
Serving Suggestion: Place shrimp atop a salad or atop a bowl of noodles tossed with a creamy white sauce.
Serving Suggestion: Use Fried Key Lime Shrimp in our taco.
- ½ Cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 Fresh Lime, Juiced
- 1 Bottle Beer
- ½ Tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Lb. Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
- 1 Cup MIES CRISPY BREADING (Or Your MIES BREADING of Choice)
- In a medium bowl, combine and mix cilantro, lime juice, beer, black pepper, and cumin.
- Add shrimp into bowl.
- Make sure shrimp is covered in marinade mixture.
- Place in refrigerator up to 2 hours before cooking.
- Drain shrimp from marinade.
- Put MIES BREADING in a bowl.
- Toss shrimp in breading until coated.
- Deep fry for 1-2 minutes to cook.