- 1 Lb. Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 1 ½ Cups MIES ORIGINAL BREADING (Or Your MIES BREADING of Choice)
- 1 ½ Tsp. Baking Powder
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 ½ Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- ½ Cup Red Pepper, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Onion, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Cook the breakfast sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain grease and pour sausage evenly throughout the prepared 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix MIES BREADING with eggs and milk until well combined. Fold in the cheese, red pepper, onion, and seasonings.
- Pour mixture evenly over the cooked sausage. Bake for 25-30 minutes until set and golden brown. Serve & Enjoy!!