Easy Chicken Tenders
- ½ Lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenders
- 2 Cups MIES ORIGINAL BREADING (Or Your Mies Breading of Choice)
- Warm Water
- Oil for Frying Recommend a Canola-Vegetable Blend or Canola Oil
- Preheat oil to 350°.
- While the oil is preheating, fill a bowl with warm water. In another bowl put the MIES BREADING. Dip the chicken tenders in the warm water and then dredge through the breading, until well coated. Once fully coated, let the chicken tenders sit for 1 minute (the breading will become tacky).
- Fry chicken tenders in oil until breading is a golden brown – internal temperature of chicken to be at or above 165°. Cooking time will vary based on size and thickness of the chicken tender.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the oil and place on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve & Enjoy!!