- 5 Medium Russet Potatoes, Peeled & Diced
- 1 Medium White Onion, Diced
- 2 (14.5 Oz.) Cans Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- ⅓ Cup Butter
- ⅓ Cup MIES ORIGINAL BREADING (Or Your MIES BREADING of Choice)
- 2 ½ Cups Whole Milk
- Combine diced potatoes and onions with chicken broth in a large stockpot and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat (it will take about 10 minutes to reach a boil). Once it reaches a boil, reduce heat to medium and continue to cook about 15-20 minutes longer, until potatoes are very soft when pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add MIES BREADING and cook for 1 minute, while whisking constantly. While whisking, slowly add milk. Continue, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to lightly bubble and thicken.
- Once potatoes are soft, add thickened milk mixture to potato soup mixture and stir (potatoes should start breaking down into soup, if not cook a few minutes longer). Serve & Enjoy!!