- === INGREDIENTS ===
- ½ Lb. Cod Filets, Cut into 1 Inch Pieces
- 2 Cups MIES ORIGINAL BREADING (Or Your Mies Breading of Choice)
- 1 Bottle Dark Beer (Or Your Beer of Choice)
- Oil for Frying Recommend a Canola-Vegetable Blend or Canola Oil
- Place cod pieces into a bowl with beer to marinate. Cover tightly and marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once meat is done marinating, preheat oil to 350°.
- While the oil is preheating, fill a bowl with the MIES BREADING. Remove the cod from the marinade and dredge the cod through the breading, until well coated. Once fully coated, let the cod sit for 1 minute (the breading will become tacky).
- Fry the cod in oil for 3-4 minutes and breading is a golden brown – cod pieces will begin to float once fully cooked.
- Remove the cod from the oil and place on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve & Enjoy!!