Delicious Grill Chicken
- 8 Piece Chicken, Bone-In
- MIES CRISPY BREADING, For Coating (Or Your MIES BREADING of Choice)
- Put some MIES BREADING in a medium size bowl.
- In a separate bowl, fill with warm water.
- Take one piece of chicken and dip it in warm water.
- Then place the moistened chicken into the bowl with MIES BREADING and flip so that the chicken is evenly coated and set aside.
- Allow each coated chicken piece to sit 1-2 minutes after coating until the breading becomes tacky.
- Repeat this process for each piece of chicken.
- Grill chicken at medium heat and spritz each piece of chicken with water via a spray bottle every 4-5 minutes.
- Flip chicken pieces occasionally.
- Grill chicken until done, internal temperature of 165°.